Prices by the bottle/glass where applicable.
- £16.00/£4.00Heywood Sauvignon Blanc, SE Australia, 2010
An aromatic Sauvignon with floral, gooseberry, nettle notes and expressive character; fresh fruity and fleshy
- £16.00/£4.00Escasses, Côtes de Gascogne, France, 2010
Skilfully crafted, this clean and dry French country wine offers endless flavour – some say too easy to drink!
- £16.00/£4.00Amapola Semidulce, Penedes, Spain, 2010
A deliciously natural, medium white with a note of honeyed fruitiness for those who like their wine rather less than dry.
- £16.00/£4.00Pinot Grigio Rosé del Venezie, Montevento, Italy, 2010
The pink skinned grape releases the rosé colour. It is a fresh, well-balanced and fruity wine.
- £16.00/£4.00Heywood Shiraz, SE Australia, 2010
Concentrated rich notes of blackcurrant conserve and smokey baked fruit produce this wonderfully well-balanced Shiraz
- £16.00/£4.00Emiliana Merlot, Chile, 2011
Round and ripe, a typical full merlot from a well respected grower
- £17.00Santa Florentina Pinot Gris Reserva, Famatina Valley, Argentina, 2011
Vibrant and fresh with a blend of floral aromas, this fairtrade Pinot Gris presents balanced acidity with ripe fruit flavours
- £18.00Terre de Lumière Viognier, Jean d' Alibert, France, 2010
This is classic Viognier; aromatic and floral with pretty notes of orange and acacia blossom. Richer orchard and tropical fruit follow with a characteristic weightiness to the finish.
- £19.00Pinot Grigio delle Venezie, Corte Giara, Italy, 2010
Fully flavoured, dry and generous with an attractive note of almond.
- £20.00Mont de Joie, Henri Bourgeois, Loire, France, 2010
A stunning sauvignon from this world-renowned producer (ideal for those who are lovers of Sancerre) - fresh, vibrant, lots of fruit with a clean, dry finish
- £22.00Rioja Blanco, Bodegas Muga, Rioga, Spain, 2010
Very elegant with refined, crisp fruit and traditional, well-judged use of oak
- £24.00Lofthouse Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand, 2010
Fresh, floral, nettle and gooseberry aromas - great on its own or with food.
- £34.00Montagny 1er Cru Bonneveaux, Olivier Leflaive, Burgundy, France, 2008
Silky and well-balanced, this beautifully concentrated wine offers hints of fresh stone fruits and ginger. Creamy fruit on the palette with great minerality.
- £20.00Cabernet Sauvignon-Merlot Rosé, Nelson Estate, Paarl, South Africa, 2011
Soft pink in colour with a perfumed nose of red berries and cream. Fresh, ripe fruit and a creamy texture give good structure to this delicate rosé.
- £24.00/£6.00Crémant de Bourgogne Rosé, Perle d'Aurore, Louis Boillot, NV
Wonderful sparkling rosé, made in Nuits St Georges from 100% Pinot Noir. Tastes delicious and looks gorgeous.
- £17.00Marktree Merlot/Cabernet/Shiraz, South East Australia, 2009
Soft and appealing with clean, ripe, stone fruit flavours
- £18.00Domaine de Saissac, Cabernet Sauvignon, France, 2010
Deep red in colour with notes of cassis and ceder, ripe and sweet fruits. Partially aged in oak, this wine has a wonderful concentration and fine balance.
- £19.00Masseria dei Trullari, Primitivo del Tarantino, Puglia, Italy, 2010
From the heel of Italy, what a wine! Huge colour, masses of heady autumnal fruit and plenty of flavour. Great on its own or with meat dishes, let alone cheese.
- £20.00Viña Mar Reserva Pinot Noir, Maipo Valley, Chile, 2010
Moreish, juicy and spicy - a great wine on its own or with our food. Aged skilfully in French oak barrels
- £20.00Côtes du Rhône, Vignobles Gonnet, Rhône, France, 2009
The Gonnet family from Domaine Font de Michelle produce from Grenache, Syrah and Cinsault grapes this lively, peppery, spicy Côtes du Rhône, which is delectable.
- £21.00Colonia Las Liebres Bonarda, Mendoza, Argentina, 2009
Great autumn blackberry fruit, unoaked and short on tannins. Excellent by itself, even better with an equally rich meal.
- £22.00Laguna de la Nava Reserva, Bodegas Navarro Lopez, Valdepeñas, Spain, 2005
Silky and smooth, this is a classic, oak-aged Spainish red - a brilliant find!
- £23.00Rheboksloof Pinotage, Paarl, South Africa, 2010
From a really stunning state, dating back to at least 1692, this is beautifully balanced, deeply coloured and rich in flavour.
- £29.00Malintoppo, Orcia,Tuscany, Italy, 2006
This wine is serious: full, complex and loaded with savoury fruit, showing damson concentration and great length
- £34.00Tres Picos Garnacha, Bodegas Borsao, Campo de Borja, Spain, 2009
An intense, ripe, mouthfilling red of considerable depth and authority. Rich with loganberry fruit and notes of woodsmoke, this packs a powerful but classy punch. A carnivore's delight.
- £12.00/£4.00Chateau Septy, Monbazillac, France, 2005 (Halves only)
Delicious dessert wine – golden in colour and full of ripe sweet fruit with a touch of acidity to keep it perfectly fresh and balanced.
Sparkling Wine & Champagne
- £22.00Corney & Barrow's Sparkling Blanc de Blancs, Methode Traditionelle, Varichon et Clerc, NV
A stylish, crisp wine with delightful bubbles and flavour. Great quality.
- £40.00Guy de Chassey Grand Cru Champagne, Louvoir, France, NV
Produced from their own 100% rated vineyards covering a mere 17 acres, this is a blend of 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay, making a Champagne of finesse and elegance with body and depth.
Tea & Coffee
- Espresso £2.00
- Americano £2.00
- Latte £3.50
- Cappuccino £3.50
- Hot chocolate £3.50
- Builder's tea £2.00
- Earl Grey £2.00
- Fruit tea £2.00
Please ask a member of staff for information if you have a food allergy or intolerance.